This article in The Nation examines the paradox of ARRA funding (federal stimulus funds), which basically provides money to transit systems for expansion but not for operating costs; and mentions St. Louis. It also discusses the rule change allowing some of the capital funds to be converted into operation funds, and looks at the issue […]
Tag Archives: sales tax
Follow @STLMetro on Twitter
- Enter to Win a Arch Madness VIP Experience February 9, 2016
- Metro Offers Special Pass for 2016 Arch Madness Tournament February 8, 2016
- Flashback Friday February 5, 2016
- Show Your Transit Love With Citizens for Modern Transit February 4, 2016
- Reminder: Ride Metro to Soulard Mardi Gras Saturday February 3, 2016
- Forest Park Trolley Part of New Traffic Relief Route and Trolley Service to Ease Forest Park Congestion Starting Friday, April 1 March 29, 2011
- Introducing the #99 Downtown Trolley! July 1, 2010
- Introducing New Metrostlouis.Org Home Page February 5, 2010
- Metro Begins Bus Stop Evaluation Program to Make Routes More Efficient July 22, 2011
- Metro’s New Website Now Available Online – Give Us Your Feedback! December 22, 2010
- Adele H.: Ooh, you beat me to it. Twelfth Street National B...
- Lawnboy: This is Tucker and Chouteau, right? The white buil...
- Mia DeVries: This is such an awesome story. Thank you for ...
- nermal: Manchester....1937...
- Matthew Hibbard: We have explored the possibility of a text feature...
#70 Grand Arts in Transit Bi-State Development Agency Bus Call-A-Ride Capital Projects Cardinals College MetroLink Station Construction Eads Bridge Featured Flashback Flashback Friday Forest Park Forest Park Trolley Gateway Arch Grand bridge Grand Bridge Construction Grand MetroLink Station Illinois John Nations Metro metrobus Metro Employees MetroLink Metro Transit Moving Transit Forward Passenger Profile Restoration 2010 rider alert rider alerts Rock Road MetroLink Station safety service changes Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Louis Downtown Airport St. Louis History St. Louis Metro STL Streetcar track maintenance transit Wellston MetroLink Station