This article in The Nation examines the paradox of ARRA funding (federal stimulus funds), which basically provides money to transit systems for expansion but not for operating costs; and mentions St. Louis. It also discusses the rule change allowing some of the capital funds to be converted into operation funds, and looks at the issue […]
Tag Archives: sales tax
Follow @STLMetro on Twitter
- MetroLink Work Scheduled May 26 – 31 May 22, 2015
- Flashback Friday May 22, 2015
- Spend Less, Ride More with the Commuter Advantage Program May 21, 2015
- Passenger Profile: Antonio May 20, 2015
- Ask Metro: What safety technology does MetroLink use? May 19, 2015
- Forest Park Trolley Part of New Traffic Relief Route and Trolley Service to Ease Forest Park Congestion Starting Friday, April 1 March 29, 2011
- Introducing the #99 Downtown Trolley! July 1, 2010
- Introducing New Metrostlouis.Org Home Page February 5, 2010
- Metro Begins Bus Stop Evaluation Program to Make Routes More Efficient July 22, 2011
- Metro’s New Website Now Available Online – Give Us Your Feedback! December 22, 2010
- Matthew Hibbard: At this time, there are no plans to developement t...
- Bob: When can we expect to see this released for window...
- Steve S: Eastbound on Manchester Road taken from the Hampto...
- Nikole: Manchester?...
- Patrick D. Richmpond: I like Freightliner. But someone was rough with t...
#70 Grand Arts in Transit Bi-State Development Agency Bus Call-A-Ride Capital Projects Cardinals College MetroLink Station Construction Eads Bridge Eads Bridge Rehab Featured Flashback Flashback Friday Forest Park Gateway Arch Grand bridge Grand Bridge Construction Grand MetroLink Station Illinois Metro metrobus Metro Employees MetroLink Metro Transit Moving Transit Forward North Hanley MetroLink Station Passenger Profile Restoration 2010 rider alert rider alerts Rock Road MetroLink Station safety service changes Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Louis Downtown Airport St. Louis History St. Louis Metro STL Streetcar track maintenance transit Wellston MetroLink Station