This article in The Nation examines the paradox of ARRA funding (federal stimulus funds), which basically provides money to transit systems for expansion but not for operating costs; and mentions St. Louis. It also discusses the rule change allowing some of the capital funds to be converted into operation funds, and looks at the issue […]
Tag Archives: sales tax
Follow @STLMetro on Twitter
- MetroLink Work Scheduled July 25-31 July 22, 2016
- Design Work Gets Underway on New MetroLink Station July 22, 2016
- Ferguson Artist Showcases Work at North County Transit Center July 22, 2016
- Flashback Friday July 22, 2016
- Passenger Profile: Darelle July 20, 2016
- Forest Park Trolley Part of New Traffic Relief Route and Trolley Service to Ease Forest Park Congestion Starting Friday, April 1 March 29, 2011
- Introducing the #99 Downtown Trolley! July 1, 2010
- Introducing New Metrostlouis.Org Home Page February 5, 2010
- Metro Begins Bus Stop Evaluation Program to Make Routes More Efficient July 22, 2011
- Metro’s New Website Now Available Online – Give Us Your Feedback! December 22, 2010
- Adele H.: Streetcar heading west on Olive in front of the Ce...
- Matthew Hibbard: Steve, you're hilarious. If there was a way to mak...
- Steve Cullen: I quit my job and now I am full time Pokemon Go wi...
- Matthew Hibbard: Dan, I'm still learning the Pokémon lingo. I've go...
- Dan: They aren't called "supply depots"......
#70 Grand Arts in Transit Bi-State Development Agency Bus Call-A-Ride Capital Projects Cardinals College MetroLink Station Construction Eads Bridge Featured Flashback Flashback Friday Forest Park Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station Forest Park Trolley Gateway Arch Grand bridge Grand Bridge Construction Grand MetroLink Station Illinois John Nations Metro metrobus MetroLink Metro Transit Moving Transit Forward North County Transit Center Passenger Profile rider alert rider alerts safety Scottrade Center service changes Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Louis Downtown Airport St. Louis History St. Louis Metro STL Streetcar track maintenance transit Wellston MetroLink Station