This article in The Nation examines the paradox of ARRA funding (federal stimulus funds), which basically provides money to transit systems for expansion but not for operating costs; and mentions St. Louis. It also discusses the rule change allowing some of the capital funds to be converted into operation funds, and looks at the issue […]
Tag Archives: sales tax
Follow @STLMetro on Twitter
- Passenger Profile: Gabriel October 26, 2016
- MetroLink Work Scheduled October 24-30 October 21, 2016
- MetroLink Fare Survey Starts October 22 October 21, 2016
- Metro Hosts Training Exercise for First Responders October 21, 2016
- Flashback Friday October 21, 2016
- Forest Park Trolley Part of New Traffic Relief Route and Trolley Service to Ease Forest Park Congestion Starting Friday, April 1 March 29, 2011
- Introducing the #99 Downtown Trolley! July 1, 2010
- Introducing New Metrostlouis.Org Home Page February 5, 2010
- Metro Begins Bus Stop Evaluation Program to Make Routes More Efficient July 22, 2011
- Metro’s New Website Now Available Online – Give Us Your Feedback! December 22, 2010
- Steve S: This location was to be the passenger terminal of ...
- Matthew Hibbard: Shelia, MetroLink has a very active program of mai...
- sheila: why do u have to do this at nite all of the time. ...
- Chuck: Apparently there are still delays (Oct 2) on the w...
- Justin: Northeast corner of Washington and Tucker early 19...
#70 Grand Arts in Transit Bi-State Development Agency Bus Call-A-Ride Capital Projects Cardinals College MetroLink Station Construction Eads Bridge Featured Flashback Flashback Friday Forest Park Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station Forest Park Trolley Gateway Arch Grand bridge Grand Bridge Construction Grand MetroLink Station Illinois John Nations Metro metrobus MetroLink Metro Transit Moving Transit Forward North County Transit Center Passenger Profile rider alert rider alerts safety Scottrade Center service changes Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Louis Downtown Airport St. Louis History St. Louis Metro STL Streetcar track maintenance transit Wellston MetroLink Station