This article in The Nation examines the paradox of ARRA funding (federal stimulus funds), which basically provides money to transit systems for expansion but not for operating costs; and mentions St. Louis. It also discusses the rule change allowing some of the capital funds to be converted into operation funds, and looks at the issue […]
Tag Archives: sales tax
Follow @STLMetro on Twitter
- Take Metro Transit to the St. Louis Earth Day Festival This Sunday April 24, 2014
- National Campaign Takes New Approach to Safety Around Railroad Tracks April 23, 2014
- Passenger Profile: Sheryll April 23, 2014
- Fire Chief Mike Mavrogeorge Shares His Experience and Expertise With Various Organizations April 21, 2014
- Boarding Changes at Central West End Transit Center April 18, 2014
- Forest Park Trolley Part of New Traffic Relief Route and Trolley Service to Ease Forest Park Congestion Starting Friday, April 1 March 29, 2011
- Introducing the #99 Downtown Trolley! July 1, 2010
- Introducing New Metrostlouis.Org Home Page February 5, 2010
- Metro Begins Bus Stop Evaluation Program to Make Routes More Efficient July 22, 2011
- Metro’s New Website Now Available Online – Give Us Your Feedback! December 22, 2010
- MatthewHibbard: You're welcome. Thank you for the suggestion. I we...
- dempster holland: The detailed budget provides the information requ...
- MatthewHibbard: Dempster, Please reference our FY 2015 operating...
- dempster holland: Let me try again. What are the specific projects ...
- MatthewHibbard: The goal was to receive as much feedback as possib...
ADA Arts in Transit Bi-State Development Agency bikes Bus Bus Stop Evaluation Program Call-A-Ride Capital Projects College MetroLink Station Construction Eads Bridge Eads Bridge Rehab Featured Flashback Flashback Friday Gateway Arch Getting Around Grand bridge Grand Bridge Construction Grand MetroLink Station Metro metrobus Metro Employees MetroLink Metro Transit Moving Transit Forward North Hanley MetroLink Station Restoration 2010 rider alert rider alerts Rock Road MetroLink Station safety Security service changes Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station Single Tracking St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Louis Downtown Airport St. Louis History St. Louis Metro STL Streetcar Transit Funding Wellston MetroLink Station