As we announced last week, Metro is anticipating a 4-5% fare increase this summer to keep up with operating costs that continually rise due to the price of fuel, parts and supplies, and benefits like healthcare. Metro’s last fare increase was January 1, 2009. We have postponed a fare increase for the last two years [...]
Tag Archives: Informational Meetings
Follow @STLMetro on Twitter
- Flashback Friday: Polio Vaccines Given On Bus May 17, 2013
- Bike To Work Day Inspiration From A Daily Bicyclist and Transit Rider May 16, 2013
- Winning Anti-Truancy Posters Designed By Local Students To Be Displayed On Metro Transit Vehicles May 15, 2013
- Public Invited to Regional and St. Louis City Transit-Oriented Development Meetings May 15, 2013
- Greater St. Louis Air & Space Museum to Receive the St. Louis AIAA Civic Service Award May 13, 2013
- Forest Park Trolley Part of New Traffic Relief Route and Trolley Service to Ease Forest Park Congestion Starting Friday, April 1 March 29, 2011
- Introducing the #99 Downtown Trolley! July 1, 2010
- Introducing New Metrostlouis.Org Home Page February 5, 2010
- Metro Begins Bus Stop Evaluation Program to Make Routes More Efficient July 22, 2011
- Metro’s New Website Now Available Online – Give Us Your Feedback! December 22, 2010
- chelseybrooks: Really?! We would love to see some pictures! If yo...
- D Thomas: I also have a model collection of Public Service a...
- dempster holland: The land given by Metro to byuld the UCity/Clayton...
- dempster holland: I have commented twice but you have not printed my...
- Dempter Holland: This walkway is par of a major light rail extensio...
ADA Arts in Transit Bi-State Development Agency Bike bikes Bus Stop Evaluation Program Call-A-Ride Capital Projects College MetroLink Station Construction Eads Bridge Eads Bridge Rehab East Riverfront Interlocking Economic Development Featured Flashback Friday Gateway Arch Getting Around Grand bridge Grand Bridge Construction Grand MetroLink Station Long Range Plan Metro metrobus Metro Employees MetroLink MetroLinks Metro Transit Moving Transit Forward Restoration 2010 rider alert rider alerts safety Security service changes Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station Single Tracking St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Louis Downtown Airport St. Louis Metro STL Transit Funding Video Wellston MetroLink Station